2 Hooks Per Pack. Great for Flounder, Trout, Red Bass, Catfish, Stripers, Sheepshead and similar size fish.
Bait saving wire attachment and slide locking band, holds even the most difficult baits including chicken livers, bread balls, oysters, clams, etc!
BAIT SAVER FISH HOOKS ARE VERY SHARP! PLEASE HANDLE WITH CAUTION. BAIT SAVER HOOK COMPANY and CORBITT VENTURES, INC. are not liable in any way for harm or injury incurred while handling our products. (Patent #8,572,888)
Posted by Bruce on 1st May 2019
These hooks not only keep your bait in place but they hookem!
3/0 circle hooks issues
Posted by Howard Otton on 19th May 2016
I used one of the hooks in the surf . The main issue is it began to show signs of rust within a few hours of use . It did hold shrimp on the hook better but didn't do much for gulp swim bait . I also think the barb should be a little bigger as the wire takes up at least half of it . I snell most of my hooks and realized snelling would not work ,This is something I should have noticed and not your fault .I will be able to use the hooks but limited to soft bates . The rust is unacceptable for me to but these hooks in the future.
I hope my review help and is not taken as pure negative .
Find Similar Products by Category
Why Buy Bait Saver Hooks?
- The Only True Bait Saving Hook On The Market
- Save Money By Buying & Using Less Bait
- Never Lose Bait When Casting (Allows Longer Casts)
- Never Lose Bait Upon Impact With The Water's Surface
- Often Catch Multiple Fish On The Same Piece Of Bait
- Smaller Pieces Of Bait Stay Securely On The Hook
- Eliminate Frustration Of Constantly Re-Baiting
- Peace Of Mind Knowing Your Bait Is On Your Hook
Customers also viewed