2 Hooks Per Pack. Great for Perch, Bream, Shiners and similar size fish.
Bait saving wire attachment and slide locking band, holds even the most difficult baits including chicken livers, bread balls, oysters, clams, etc!
BAIT SAVER FISH HOOKS ARE VERY SHARP! PLEASE HANDLE WITH CAUTION. BAIT SAVER HOOK COMPANY and CORBITT VENTURES, INC. are not liable in any way for harm or injury incurred while handling our products. (Patent #8,572,888)
Why didn't i think of this
Posted by Bill Laughlin on 26th Oct 2012
Great idea! I also purchased the #1/0. I got the #8 bait saver for my grandson who loves to fish and likes to fish without a cork which causes him to lose his bait. A box of worms will last a lot longer now. Thanks Bait Saver!!
Posted by Sherry Masser on 21st Jun 2012
I used these hooks this past week-end. They are easy to use & really do hold the bait on the hook. I caught a few fish (due more to where I was fishing-not the hooks).
The company is also amazing & has been very kind to me & my family. Great people to deal with.
Find Similar Products by Category
Why Buy Bait Saver Hooks?
- The Only True Bait Saving Hook On The Market
- Save Money By Buying & Using Less Bait
- Never Lose Bait When Casting (Allows Longer Casts)
- Never Lose Bait Upon Impact With The Water's Surface
- Often Catch Multiple Fish On The Same Piece Of Bait
- Smaller Pieces Of Bait Stay Securely On The Hook
- Eliminate Frustration Of Constantly Re-Baiting
- Peace Of Mind Knowing Your Bait Is On Your Hook
Customers also viewed